The Admission may be cancelled by ITIMH on any of the following grounds
- If the supporting documents/copies of educational certificates are not completely provided.
- If the fee paid is less than the applicable fee.
- If at any time it becomes known that the minimum eligibility criteria are not fulfilled by the student.
- If incorrect or wrong information is provided by the student.
- If a student is found taking admission of self or others by fraudulent means.
- Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.